The journey is the destination
Come join us off the beaten path for a safe and memorable photographic expeditions.Learn More
- Kauai Photo EcoTours Kauai is a beautiful island to photograph. We offer tours of the beautiful beaches on the South Shore, the dramatic landscape of Waimea Canyon, and overlooks into the Napali Coast, and on the North Shore of the island, we explore rainforest, white sand beaches, traditional cultural sites, sea caves, and one of the most stunning sunset spots on the planet!
- Oahu Photo EcoTours Come join us off the beaten path, even on busy Oahu, Hawaii’s most urban island. 15 minutes outside of Waikiki you will experience the tranquility of birds singing in a bamboo forest, ascend to the crest of the Ko’olau Mountains, shoot wildflowers on a deserted stretch of rainforest highway, create nature sculptures on the white sands of Waimanalo, and circumnavigate the entire Southside of Oahu and photograph memorable palm tree silhouettes at Hawaii Kai on our Light Chaser half day photo ecotour.
- Big Island Photo EcoTours Hawaii is the youngest of the Hawaiian islands, the first island settled by Polynesians & the emergence of Hawaiian culture and history. It is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet, with desert landscapes, rainforest, beautiful coast and beaches, tropical lagoons, fields of lava flows, and amazing beauty.
- Maui Photo Ecotours We’ll circumnavigate massive Mt. Haleakala and photograph bamboo forest, tropical rain forest, waterfalls, black sand beaches, traditional fishing villages, sea caves, cultural sites, the island’s youngest lava flows, pastoral upcountry in our raised 4×4 SUV’s.
- Molokai Photo EcoTours Experience Molokai…Photo Safari Hawaii offers a unique opportunity to explore a more provincial Hawaiian island….beautiful Coasts with traditional Hawaiian fish ponds, a beach side coconut grove planted for King Kamehameha, dramatic lush green Halawa Valley, black sand and white sand beaches, the overlook into Kalapapa Peninsula…a once in a lifetime adventure!
- Lanai Photo EcoTour Lanai offers beautiful remote beaches, canyons, and unspoiled terrain. Our full day Island Explorer Photo Ecotour is a great way to explore the serenity of Lanai and learn fine art photography techniques that will improve your photography.